Schools National Match
Instructions for the Schools National Match
England, Scotland, Wales and Channel Isles may field A and B teams.
Anyone with a ten-bull average of 93+ may be proposed. Eligibility is as follows:
Team members must be in full-time secondary education and to represent any particular country, must satisfy at least one of the following criteria:
- born in the country
- have a parent born in the country
- resident in the country
- attend a school in the country
Anyone with dual nationality should be allowed to choose which country they wish to represent, but once they have chosen they cannot change in subsequent years.
Recommendations for national competitors should have been sent with League entry forms. Send any further names (using the form available on this website if possible) with their current NSRA 1989 card average, comment on match temperament and a certificate of qualification to shoot for the country concerned, by 20th January directly to:
- NJ Ball, 42 Stafford Road, Petersfield, GU32 2JG.
- I Thomson, Westor Cottage, Pencaitland, E.Lothian EH34 5DE
- HJ Adcroft, Y Mynydd, Mount Pleasant, Rhandirmwyn, Llandovery, SA20 0NY.
- Ms H Mackintosh, 36 Greystown Avenue, Belfast, BT9 6UJ.
- Mrs M Norman, La Sergente, La Rue de la Sergente, St.Brelade, Jersey, JE3 8HA.